Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Short Story


I couldn't think of a short story idea so i looked on the net and found this web site that generates one for you, all you have to do is put in some words then it comes up with a story for you. this is what it came up with for me...

Things That drive Me Crazy

I just hate it when.
Mum serves chocolate for dinner.
my pet dog chews my house.
Silvia gets mad at the class for being furry.
My best friend Tina decides to sleep with somebody else.
I get wasted for something I didn't do.
Dad makes me wear only shoes to school.
My favorite TV show "friends" gets cancelled because the station has to broadcast a news conference.
People skip into my bedroom without knocking.

*here is the link if you wanted to try, its pretty funny. www.sundhagen.com/babbooks/adlib.cgi